Please join us on Sunday evening, April 29, for an inspiring Natural Law Party national conference call updating everyone on
- the latest Natural Law Party news and successes from around the nation;
- ongoing progress in building our Natural Law-Independent coalition; and
- Dr. John Hagelin's new, foundational research into the field of human consciousness.
Featured speakers on the call will include
- Dr. John Hagelin, the Natural Law Party's 2000 presidential candidate
- Robert Roth, author of the political bestseller "A Reason to Vote"
- Kingsley Brooks, Natural Law Party Co-Chair
- Judy Barath Black, Chair of the Natural Law Party of California
- Cathy Carter, Chair of the Natural Law Party of North Carolina
TO CONNECT: Dial 512-305-4608 (the cost is the same as a regular long-distance phone call to this number)
||Sunday, April 29
8:30 p.m. & 10:30 p.m. Eastern time
7:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m. Central time
6:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. Mountain time
5:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. Pacific time
If you have any difficulties connecting, please call 512-404-2300.
Please encourage your family and friends to connect to the call as well. We look forward to sharing an evening of knowledge and inspiration with you!